Wednesday 3 November 2010

Tweedle fucking Dum

I took ten pairs of trouser/jeans/cords to the tailors for alteration yesterday, they're going to cost me £160 when I pick them up. All needed shortening and a couple needed tapering. As I said previously, I have real trouble getting anything off the peg with my 28 inch inside leg. The only trousers available in that leg size off the peg are for grotesquely fat cunts like whoever decides to buy these FIFTY-EIGHT inch waist (28" inside leg) cords that I saw on ebay must surely be.

It seems so unfair that I have to add up to twenty quid onto the cost of every pair of strides I buy as a punishment for not being obscenely overweight. It's not the money as much as the fact that it limits the purchases I can make.

Isn't being way outside the normally available range of waist sizes difficult enough for me?