Tuesday 26 October 2010

I Can't Think Of Anything I Want To Buy

I just wanted to note this moment for posterity. I don't remember ever feeling like this before.

Tonight I listed 15 items on ebay (some really great things too, they just never fitted) and- out of habit- I started trawling the usual online outlets looking for bargains but I couldn't think of a single specific search I wanted to do. I've thought of one since, I'd really like an ice-blue fly-fronted mac, but the point still stands that for the first time in as long as I can remember I was content with what I have.

Being content didn't feel as nice as you'd think.

There's loads more going on ebay over the next few days, but here's a couple of things I'm very sad to be giving up today:
Adidas Europa TT (original)

Grenson Brogues


Authentic 60s Beatles-style collarless jacket

Authentic 70s leather jacket (Britpop special!)
Gloverall Duffle Coat
Big E Levis Cord Trucker



Authentic 70s Adidas ringer