Wednesday 29 September 2010

Time To Man Up

The only conclusion I can come to when I see my naked self is that I'm on the path to looking like my Dad. Simultaneously weedy and with a prodigious belly. Though it isn't visible now, I know from the way that my body changed during my 36th year that it is on the way.


Flimsy arms and shoulders beside a non-existent chest and a gut are what is in store unless I deal with things. So, I'm going to man up.

My daily regime will be 4 x 25 press ups, 4 x 25 sit ups and 4 x 25 squats.

When I can do that easily, I will crank it up. I will also try and get some cardiovascular work involved- ideally playing football or something.

LOG - Day 1 - 29 Sept: I do three sets of 3 x 25. After two solid days in bed with an illness and this being day 1 I let myself accept that. I'll do an extra set on day 3 to catch up.
Day 2 - 30 Sept: Not physically up to it. I am now 3 x (5 x 25) in debit. Poor start.