Sunday 20 December 2009

2008 Cinema Top Tens

My Top Ten UK cinema releases from 2008 (in no partcular order):

No Country For Old Men

The Diving Bell and the Butterfly

Son of Rambow

Iron Man

Gomorrah

There Will Be Blood

Waltz With Bashir

Lust, Caution

Happy-Go-Lucky

Persepolis



And Ten Worst:

The Happening

Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street

RocknRolla

The Good Night

Wanted

Four Christmases

Made of Honour

Pineapple Express

Semi-Pro

Righteous Kill

And Ten I'm Fucked-Off That I Missed:

4 Months, 3 Weeks & 2 Days

Flight of the Red Balloon

I've Loved You So Long

My Blueberry Nights

City of Men

Paranoid Park

Somers Town

Man On Wire

Of Time And The City

The Wave

And Ten (or so) That I'm Chuffed That I Missed:

Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

You Don't Mess with the Zohan

Leatherheads

Sex And The City: The Movie

Harold & Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay

Yes Man

Fool's Gold

Rambo

Untraceable

The Spiderwick Chronicles

Drillbit Taylor

Donkey Punch

How to Lose Friends & Alienate People

Eagle Eye

Death Race

Jumper

Forgetting Sarah Marshall

Hancock

The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian

I Am Legend

Space Chimps

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

Mamma Mia!

Meet The Spartans

The Incredible Hulk

Journey To The Centre Of The Earth 3-D

Alien vs. Predator 2

Get Smart

Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox Story

The Waterhorse

27 Dresses

The Day the Earth Stood Still

Step Brothers

The Love Guru

Meet Dave

Mirrors