Sunday 22 March 2009

Lesbian Vampire Killers (2009)

lesbian-vampire-killers-ashamed

My wife, who I love more dearly with every passing day, has an unerring knack of choosing the worst films in the world. The only saving grace about her selecting this pile of abject, risible, insultingly unfunny wank is that she had already seen Marley and Me on her own in the week and I know that I don't have that to come. This is so bad that I feel morally offended that any of the clowns involved- the squeaky fat one, the gargoyle-faced one, the one with all of the brothers- hasn't come out and publicly apologised for it. It's a comedy-horror with no comedy or horror in it. The plot, which was written on the back of a soggy beermat, is thus: 'give the film a title to get teenage boys interested and make it look like a Lynx advert with a couple of flashes of nipple'. This is so bad that even Paul Ross won't like it. 0/10. That's being generous.