Tuesday 10 August 2010

Fantasy Football Team

Most years I'm cajoled into doing a team in one way or another. This year at the behest of my good friend Postman Dave, I have built a team through the Daily Torygraph's competition (though I haven't paid them for the pleasure because they really don't want grubby money from the likes of me).

And here is my team- Style Over Content FC (fantasyfootball.telegraph.co.uk).



It is now just a matter of hours before the season starts and I have sacked Duff from the team above in favour of Bolton's Martin Petrov.

Since originally posting this I have been persuaded to join two enter teams in two similar competitions. Here is my team to challenge my former team-mates, work colleagues and drinking companions, it is called I AM FUCKING SEXY (http://fantasyfootball.metro.co.uk):



And this is my team for the Baggies forum I post upon as Viva Fisher!, this team are called Fisher Apathetic (fantasy.premierleague.com):



I'm going to update these teams progress below and add any notes (eg- substitutions etc) with the picures above.

Style Over Content - Week * Week Score * Running Score * Position *
I AM FUCKING SEXY - Week * Week Score * Running Score * Position *
Fisher Apathetic - Week * Week Score * Running Score * Position *